- Now when logging into HQ you will notice a new clickable icon on the left-hand column called your “Event monitor”
- If you do not see this on the dashboard it is because your school does not use Arbiter-Sports and therefore there is no event information to pull.
- This will only be available for schools that have available events in our system from Arbiter. You can click the Event monitor to see all seasons/events that are ready to publish and create tickets for sale. Doing so will bring you to this page.
- From this page, you can see events contained in Arbiter that you can pull into HQ thus saving you the work of creating them manually
- To do so click on a season you would like to import that is in “waiting” by clicking the “Review” button. That will take you to the season review page.
- From the season's review page, you can see the events pulled from Arbiter as well as their dates and times which you can update if necessary. You can also add new events in case they were missing in Arbiter’s system
- Most Important – You will need to create tickets for sale to publish these events. You can do this under Ticket availability. Add one or many ticket types (i.e., Student, General Admission, Senior Citizen, etc.) along with the ticket prices.
- Among other things, you can also edit event type, tickets/prices, venue, purchase limits, gate times, and visibility.
- Click here for more information regarding season creation.
- You can choose to make season level changes with this too at the events list, which will change a handful of settings across all your events instead of having to edit them one at a time. Once you are happy with your changes you can publish all the events in the season by pressing the “Publish” button. Once published you can still make edits to them either by accessing them individually via your events dashboard or from the event monitor.
What Happens if an event in Arbiter already exists in GoFan?
Yes, we make sure you are not setting up duplicate events! Functionality exists to notify you during the import process if we believe there is already an event(s) in HQ that mirrors one or more of the Arbiter events that you are attempting to import.
When users click the “Review” button mentioned earlier the system checks for any matching events based on a matching time, opponent, and date. If any are found, you will be brought to a page resembling this. You can review these by event or choose to keep all GoFan or Arbiter events.
- If you only want to keep all the events that are already in GoFan, click the button labeled “Keep all GoFan events.”
- If you want to overwrite the duplicate events that are already in GoFan with the data inside Arbiter, click the button labeled “Use all Arbiter events.”
- If you want to keep all events in GoFan while still importing all the game data from Arbiter, click “Keep both events.” This will create duplicate events in GoFan.
- You can also choose a mix by selecting the specific event to keep. Arbiter events are on the left and GoFan on the right. Select “Keep this event” for the specific event you want to keep.
From there, everything is the same. Clicking Next will take you to the Season review page where you can manipulate season or event-level settings.