If a fan has redeemed a ticket before the event starts, you can reset that ticket directly from GoFan HQ.
1. To unredeem a ticket: You will go to the event that the fan redeemed their ticket for. From there you will click “Manage Attendees” button. (This can be found inside the event once you are editing, or outside of the event when selecting the 3 vertical dots)
2. Once you are in the “Manage Attendees” section you can search for the ticket, by the email address used to purchase the tickets with.
3. From there you will look at the “Status” section and will see “redeemed” in purple.
4. To unredeem that ticket you will simply click on the purple redeemed button.
5. A pop up will appear asking you if you want to Unreedem tickets, and you will click “unredeem”
6. This will then allow the ticket to be redeemed at the gate of the event!