In order to access the GoFan Box Office application (available for download on Apple iOS devices) users need to be setup with specific permissions. Here are the steps for allowing a user access to Box Office. *Note that only the Main and Financial contacts can create and edit Contacts
- Access GoFan HQ
- Navigate to Accounts
- Under the Contacts selection select Create
- Enter the contact information details
- Under the Credentials section check the box for "Can log in to school's Box Office account"
- If this is a new user, navigate to GoFan HQ
- Enter the email address used to create the user in the Email field
- The system will see that a password needs to be set and will prompt them through the process of creating a new password. A validation Email will be sent as part of this process so be sure you have access to your Email.
- Open the GoFan Box Office application on your device to Login and Sell
You may setup specific users for Box Office access or add the permission to any existing Contact you have setup.
Any ticket that is created in GoFan HQ is automatically setup for sale within the GoFan Box Office application.