Your GoFan Page is the main page users will land on when searching for your school on GoFan. To access, navigate to Accounts from either the hamburger menu or the quick links on the left-hand side of the dashboard. From the Accounts Page, it's in the bottom right-hand side of the page. Click "Edit"
- The Link to your Page should be created automatically but if not, you can click to create your page. This will make your unique school URL: https://gofan.co/app/school/[AccountID] where AccountID is your GoFan ID / Huddle ID.
- Define a Custom Account Name. This will be the name that’s searchable from the main homepage of GoFan.co.
- Choose if you’d like your school to be searchable. If the toggle is on (blue), your school will be searchable at GoFan.co. If the toggle is off (grey), your school will not be searchable. By default, the school will be searchable.
- School Branding. This will be the main color used at the top of your GoFan Page. It will also define the color of your home tickets. You can choose from the color picker or define a specific Hex value.
- Upload image. This is for your school logo. Watch your file size, as it can’t be more than 500kb. Your logo will appear at the top of your GoFan Page and as well as when users are searching for your school at GoFan.co.
- School social accounts will create links at the bottom of your school page to your social media accounts. Just add your Facebook and Instagram links here.