Your Contacts are the people at your school you want to have access to GoFan. This could be to access HQ, to receive reports, or to access Box Office. To access, navigate to Accounts from either the hamburger menu or the quick links on the left-hand side of the dashboard. From the Accounts Page, it's in the top-middle of the page. Click "Create".
- Under the Contacts box, click on Create in the top right-hand corner of the box
- Update the Contact information
- First Name, Last Name, Email Address and Role are required
- Financial role will give the user access to update the financial information (check, ACH, payment cycle) so be cautious about who this is assigned to.
- If the user is already in our system, this will be triggered automatically when you enter in an email address. Click on "Edit" and make the necessary adjustments OR click "Yes" to add them to the Account.
- Update the necessary credentials
- Check "can add or edit events" for anyone you want to be able to create or edit events in HQ. The user will be a viewer only if this is not checked.
- Be sure to note if they need to get the Weekly Payment Statements (Financial Contacts) or the GoFan Event Summary Reports (Preliminary Event Sales). You also have the option to just setup the Event Summary Reports for certain sports. This is great if you only want your Basketball coach to receive Basketball reports, etc.
- Click "Create Contact"
- If the user does not have a password yet (i.e. they did not have an account previously) or if they're a new contact, you can have them reset it at https://hq.gofan.co/login/forgot-password OR https://gofan.co/forgot-password
*Note that new users to not receive an automated email when they are added to GoFan HQ. Please instruct new users to navigate to https://hq.gofan.co/ and enter the Email address. The system will then prompt them through the password creation process.