Default Ticket Prices are the specific prices you’d like to charge your attendees for your event. Defining defaults will help you down the line when you go to create your events within GoFanHQ. To access, navigate to Accounts from either the hamburger menu or the quick links on the left-hand side of the dashboard. From the Accounts Page, it's on the top right-hand-side of the page. Click "Create".
- Name Your Ticket. i.e. Student, General Admission, or Adult
- Enter the Price. The format should automatically populate as #.##
- The fee amount and amount paid to the school will be disabled, but this will give you a nice preview of when your fans will see when they go to purchase tickets on GoFan.
- Account paid means you, the School, are paying the fee instead of the Fan paying the fee. Most events will have this set to "No" and it will be set to No by default.
- Select the Activity or Activities. This is your sport (i.e. Football, Basketball, etc.)
- Select the Level or Levels. (i.e. Junior Varsity, Freshman, etc.)
- Click “Save”. This can now be used for future event setup.