Accessing Your Account Page
To access your Accounts Page on GoFan HQ, navigate to Accounts from either the hamburger menu or the quick links on the left-hand side of the dashboard.
Understanding Your Accounts Page
The Account Details hosts your main account information. Field descriptions are below. To access, navigate to Accounts from either the hamburger menu or the quick links on the left-hand side of the dashboard. From the Accounts Page, it's on the top left-hand side of the page. Click "Edit"
- Account Type describes the level of school (i.e. High School vs Elementary School.
- Classification is your school type, either Public or Private
- Mascot name is your school mascot
- Short name is used to generate the event name for your event i.e., Home School Short Name vs Away School Short Name. If you want to specify “Georgetown vs. Smith High School” instead of “Georgetown High School vs. Smith” this is where you can do that.
- School Address is the current address for your school. If you are being paid by check and no check information is available, this address is where your checks will go.
- Venues should reflect the actual location of your events. We encourage you to add a specific "Location" to help users know where to go when they get to your school (i.e. Gymnasium A or Field 3). You can add as many venues as needed.
- Associations lists your State Association and District. This should be pre-populated for you.
- Notes are optional and don’t reflect anywhere on your GoFan ticket sales pages